Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia 19 inch save 160

Options
  • 07-05-2010 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Sony Bravia 19 inch LCD 229 euro at Tesco. Says there is a saving of 160 euro.Sorry no more specs or model number

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Saving of €160?? :eek::eek:

Anyone that would pay near €400 nowadays for a 19" TV would want to be shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭ClonmelHills

jenno86 wrote: »
    Saving of €160?? :eek::eek:

Anyone that would pay near €400 nowadays for a 19" TV would want to be shot!
    I guess you're right. Saw it and thought it might be of help to some people, don't know much about tv's etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I saw it in Tullamore last night and it was full price almost €400 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

I guess you're right. Saw it and thought it might be of help to some people, don't know much about tv's etc

It is a good deal now. Its a good brand TV so the price is about right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭ClonmelHills

It is a good deal now. Its a good brand TV so the price is about right now!
    Glad to hear that would be tempted myself but do not need TV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

€230 for a 19in is NOT a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

ya, not really much piint in going for a "good" brand at 19", differences in picture quality would be impossible to see, the 19" one in aldi for €190 with the integrated dvd player and pvr capabilities would be a better buy than this. Even keeping a DTT tuner in ind, i dont think this one would have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

IMO there's a vast difference in quality between TVs. Sony arent always the best but they are usually well up there. Some of the budget TVs are brutal.

Advertisement