Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

abs problems with my peugeot

Options
  • 07-05-2010 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey just looking for some advice if possible , abs failure light has been on in my peugeot 307 for about a year now
    when its first came on got it looked into my my local gargage where they did a diagnostic thing and said the abs was working and they weren`t sure why the light came on ?
    a while later when gettin my car serviced at a peugeot dealer i got them to look at the abs when collecting they said it would take 4 hours @80 per hour just to find the problem and then i`d have to pay the whatever the cost of fixing it would be ?
    which is why i have left it so long to get fixed its now due for nct so defo needs to be fixed
    are the peugeot garage tryin to rip me of cause they did with the cost of the service :( and is it something any auto electrician or mechanic could fix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Is the ABS actually working? My understanding is that the light indicates system shutdown as a result of a fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,124 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Drop Row a private message, he is a Peugeot mechanic afaik. He will be able to help you.

Advertisement