Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted **read influences**

Options
  • 07-05-2010 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi,

Myself and a double bassist have started a band. We have plenty of songs written and have previous band experience. We are looking for a drummer and will be holding auditions and meet for coffee/lunch and a chat in late May!

My influences would be Blues, Rock, Rockabilly, RORY GALLAGHER, Stone Roses, The Clash and the list goes on. Really open to a lot of music. I've been playing guitar for 8 or so years. Won a competition last year and went on to Stockholm to play and got a 1st there. Same as the year before but in Budapest.
    I play most styles, classical, blues, rock, spanish, rockabilly, some punk.

The double bassist is really into pyschobilly and punk.

It doesn't matter if you have a lot of different influences. It may add something fresh to the music.

The plan is to get a drummer, gig and record. Then do a few gigs around Ireland and England and where ever else!

If you're interested then pm me.

Thanks,

Dan!

Advertisement