Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Bono editor needed for music video

Options
  • 07-05-2010 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Howdy folks,
    I'm looking for an enthusiastic editor to help with a music video asap. The video is for a rising Dublin band called No Roller for their new single "Ocean". We're in the process of shooting the video and with your help we'll have it edited in time to show at the single launch night in Crawdaddy on the 21st of May.

There is no money on this one, Ive managed to pull everything together from a professional crew to equipment for free thus far but need help for this last bit. This single is going to do well, there is no doubt about it and it's a great opportunity for an up and coming editor to get their work scene by industry professionals. If you're interested please contact me at shcript@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,
    Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Fools Gold

Apologies anyone who tried to contact me at the email above I had it typed wrong, its been corrected now

Advertisement