Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thought you knew The 10 Commandments?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Meh, before the Christians er, crucify you, this guy seems a bit ignorant of what he is talking about as the people he is giving out about.

The Ten Commandments are the Ten Commandments, they just aren't on the stone tablets people traditionally associate them with. They were spoken by God directly in Exodus 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

You've changed, Wicknight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

You've changed, Wicknight.
    Changed? Don't you mean converted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I'll leave it open to see if anything develops, but I think this is better suited too the other forum.

I would have posted it there, but would have considered it unwelcome. I wouldn't oppose the move.

• Advertisement

Perhaps you can just start a new one there.

Oh, I didn't see that it was moved over here. I posted it in A&A.

Well, if you don't want it here then you can lock it or whatever.

Well, if you can convince me of the value of leaving it open I will. But on the face of it, I must say it looks a little like previous threads.

I'm not bothered. I thought that people might be interested. I thought wrong.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement