Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plastic fittings

Options
  • 07-05-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

anybody know where i can get half inch light guage plastic t joints and straight connectors .local co-op [conn gold] does not stock them.any info appreciated.:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sheafield

what branch of c. gold is near you? most of them in my area stock the plastic fittings and i'm sure your branch could get them in.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭kfk

Any hardware store should have them. Think they are called philmac fittings.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

jonny d wrote: »
    anybody know where i can get half inch light guage plastic t joints and straight connectors .local co-op [conn gold] does not stock them.any info appreciated.:

the same fitting does for heavy gauge and light gauge you just use a different insert. for the ones in connacht gold you have to buy the heavy gauge fittings and the light gauge inserts.

Advertisement