Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return date in september 2010?

Options
  • 07-05-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Does anyone know what date courses will be be starting back up on in september 2010? or what date usually they start again on in past years?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

1st week in the month as far as i know. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

Swamps wrote: »
    Does anyone know what date courses will be be starting back up on in september 2010? or what date usually they start again on in past years?

thanks

Second years start back on or around Sept 21st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Swamps

Yeah im going into my second year, so somewhere around the 21st then yeah?

just need it for the BTEA and dont want to leave myself out short

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I think its earlier than that, last year the 1st years started around September 10th and the rest of the college was back 2 to 3 days later from what I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Razzen

First years start on thursday the 9th and everyone else is back Monday 13th sept. It's on the intranet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement