Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Production of the Movie 'GATTACA'

Options
  • 07-05-2010 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so Mods feel free to move it! Anyway I'm writing an essay on the movie GATTACA. Now it's for a masters module so has to be of fairly high academic standard and not being a film student I was just wondering if anybody knows of some good papers or resources that would help me out? I've already gotten a lot of good stuff on themes etc. and I'm a scientist by training so I'm not too concerned with that aspect of things regardinf message, symbolism. But what I'm really looking for is some stuff on narrative structure, character and visual style of the movei (or perhaps Sci Fi in general). Any directions would be much appreciated :D

Advertisement