Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lawn weedkiller

Options
  • 07-05-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭

front lawn has a lot of clover in it as well as sparse dandelion and thistles. is there a weedkiller that can be sprayed on that does not kill grass or should i just stick to regular cutting. there is new hedging around edge if that is a factor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mountainy man

you could try lawn feed and weed and moss killer available in most garden centres , its in granualar form, just avoid it getting on the leaves of the hedging:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

and in the current dry weather if you put down weed and feed make sure and water it in within a couple of days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

There is a product called t2green it will do a very good job if you can get your hands on it, if you cant get that try get REACT it works the same think it may be the agricultural version of t2green.

Done my lawn on Friday evening and not a weed or clover left alive on it.
    I got mine from a friend who works in a golf course

Advertisement