Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Back in the days when car designers had some style!!!

Options
  • 07-05-2010 9:45am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got these sent to me so I thought I'd post em up here to you all to enjoy..

Some decent pics of cars of the early 20th century, I have to say I love em.

These were the Veyrons of their day!! :D

Road Marvels

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

BMW 507

1267737821_BMW507.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Bucciali TAV 8-32 Saoutchik 'Fleche d'Or' Berline

FTW
    Massive looking yoke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,218 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Style is still there, it's just limited to what crushable space a crash dummy can get enough relevant stars for a pass mark in a crash :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

"24 liters 12 cylinder aircraft engine. Power estimated at 600 HP.
    One built in 1933.
    Set 47 world speed records."

24 litres and an aircraft engine, and only 600bhp?! Feck sake... not mapped for 95 RON or what? :pac:

Advertisement