Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about compensation/missing a test through sickness

Options
  • 07-05-2010 7:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

2nd year Bess.Diagnosed with virus on Monday. Got note to miss my last 4 exams from last Tuesday to today. Sat 3 of them, not feeling great at all this morning.

So far, think I only failed one for sure, and got over 30% in that one. If I get an excused absense for today and sit todays in August, is it possible to pass the one I think I failed by compensation still? Or because Im sitting an exam in August (as a first time attempt) will I be given no compensation in my previous exams?

Cant find anything about it on the course site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

The ones you repeat because of sickness are considered your first attempt at them, so I don't see any reason why compensation wouldn't still apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

hope so...

Advertisement