Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer wanted for 3 piece cover band!!!!!

Options
  • 07-05-2010 3:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

SKYJAM are now holding singer auditions.

SKYJAM are a well established modern rock 3 piece band based in County Laois. (Drums, Bass, Guitar)

We are looking for an expierenced singer with a diverse singing range.
    If you can get a crowd on their feet dancing and if you can sing songs from U2, The Killers, kings of leon and The Police then We Want You.

Our standard is high.
    We are a serious band with the vision of following in the footsteps bands such as Big Generator, Blue Moose, Deuces Wild etc.

We put a lot of time, hard work and dedication into this band so please if you are not willing to do the same then do not contact us.

The songs we are auditioning people with are:

U2 - pride (In the name of love)
    The police - every breath u take
    Bon jovi - u give love a bad name
    Rem - the one I love
    The killers - Mr brightside
    Guns n roses - sweet child o mine
    Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way

We will be running through ALL of the above songs for the audition.

This chance might not be here much longer so dont miss your chance to be in this really great band! contact us now!

For more information or to arrange an audition date please email skyjammusic@gmail.com

Website www.skyjammusic.com

Comments

Advertisement