Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New player where to start?

Options
  • 06-05-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I started playing poker now, got a no deposit bonus for Full Tilt on a page online www.bestpokernodepositbonus.blogspot.com, but do not know where to start because I can not play short stack strategy "for the buy in is too high for it ......... cash game're cast aside in sng not know if I play tournament or Double up? what is best for who is starting?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

I suggest you learn to "speaky de englis" before you attempt to shill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PokerManAA

I admit my english is not very strong cause I am from Portugal............But it´s not so bas as that...............:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

maybe you should stop promoting your retarded website?

retarded why?I don´t know what you´re talking about............:confused:

alright I´ve already seen that people here aren´te much in to help, I see now that mocking is your speacilty not poker, I´ll not ask advices from you anymore.........thanks anyway but just because my english sucks does not mean that I am a Retarded.........:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

PokerManAA wrote: »
    alright I´ve already seen that people here aren´te much in to help, I see now that mocking is your speacilty not poker, I´ll not ask advices from you anymore.........thanks anyway but just because my english sucks does not mean that I am a Retarded.........:cool:
    If you don't understand Irish humor and sarcasm, well then yes it would be best that you don't post anymore, on the other hand if you are serious about the game and learning then you should post over on irishpokerboards and 2+2.
    One word of advice though, don't post hand histories of retarded bad beats in $4 pots (where you played the hand perfectly and got unlucky), because I guarantee you that no one will ever take you seriouly if your worried about that kind of petty ****e.

ok from now on I will only post seriously Poker questions..........

Advertisement