Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes: Which Model?

Options
  • 06-05-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Could some of you knowledgeable folk out there please tell me which model of Mercedes is in the film 'Dogtooth' & roughly the year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'm just back from the film now, it was a W123. No engine size on the back, just 'Automatic'. It had what looked to me like facelift W126 alloys on it.

Edit: I'm running 64bit Win7 so I can't see the clip above, but from memory it had the newer type headlights, which would (i'm guessing) make it a post-1981.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Luke8

I don't think that content is appropriate to be honest ?

Luke8 wrote: »
    Just had a look at that clip and you may be right. In any case i've answered the OP's question already, so i've removed the clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,814 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Anan1 wrote: »
    I'm just back from the film now

Was it as recommendable as the one with the Citroen H van in it? ;)

unkel wrote: »
    Was it as recommendable as the one with the Citroen H van in it? ;)
    Even more so. There was a good minute of complete silence in the cinema when it ended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Sorry if I offended ye of a sensitive disposition but that was the only clip I could find with a decent shot of the car.

Thanks for the info anyway guys. Great looking car, I wouldn't mind picking up one, or similar, at some stage in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I'm after reading the synopsis of that on Wiki. What. The. Fúck.

dceire wrote: »
    Sorry if I offended ye of a sensitive disposition but that was the only clip I could find with a decent shot of the car.

Thanks for the info anyway guys. Great looking car, I wouldn't mind picking up one, or similar, at some stage in the future.

I have a screen grab of your post, paused at 27 seconds into that video you posted that say's otherwise clap.gif

Don't be silly, you can't post video's with unintended as it was 'Horror' images, in a Forum that may be seen by kids, laugh over, case closed, no one's being sensitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I have a screen grab of your post, paused at 27 seconds into that video you posted that say's otherwise clap.gif

Don't be silly, you can't post video's with unintended as it was 'Horror' images, in a Forum that may be seen by kids, laugh over, case closed, no one's being sensitive.

Down off your high horse there 'Maude Flanders', I'll be sure to think about ye children in the future.

Can a mod please lock this thread, I've got my answer. Thanks Anan1

dceire wrote: »
    Down off your high horse there 'Maude Flanders', I'll be sure to think about ye children in the future.

Can a mod please lock this thread, I've got my answer. Thanks Anan1

I think I've wandered into the twilight zone, agreed with poster mod, lock or delete this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Stop acting the gob****e.

Thread closed on request from the OP.

After seeing your unedited response to dceire, Luke8 banned for a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement