Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boyfriends birthday

Options
  • 06-05-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

hi everyone, its my bf's bday in a few weeks and im really stuck for a gift idea... money is tight at the mo, and as it was my birthday last week we agreed a €100 limit at the very max to be spent on each gift....
    basically i would love some tips for a fun or unusual gift, or even somethin we could do together as i've already done the whole clothes, cologne, watch etc etc....

he plays hurling, has no interest in materialistic items whatsoever, hence why im stuck....so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ULgirl2010

in kilkenny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

It might not suit you but I know I'd like it because I like nights away, trip to Dublin, overnight in hotel, nice meal, GAA museum in Croke Park the following day???

I'm sure you could do it all for about €100, probably have to get the bus rather than train though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

get a hurley custom made with his crest of county or even just the same hurley as a player he likes at http://www.handcrafthurleys.com/

got one with my OH family crest on and he LOVED it and they are well priced too way less then a 100

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ULgirl2010

SarahMs, just had a look at the website... absolutley love that idea! :) will get onto it straight after my exams, and when i find a team photo :)

thanks so much for the suggestions, really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

day of paintballing and go karting <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

no prob.... it defo saved me the in present situation! :)

Advertisement