Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Hall Offers?

Options
  • 06-05-2010 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Is anyone else rooming in Trinity Hall next year? I'm in room 82.01.01. Does anyone have any idea where that is?
    Thanks alot,
    Brunhein

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

Brunhein wrote: »
    Is anyone else rooming in Trinity Hall next year? I'm in room 82.01.01. Does anyone have any idea where that is?
    Thanks alot,
    Brunhein

I'm in halls this year, won't be staying here next year, but 82.01.01 is to the right of reception (when looking at it from the front), it is just beside oldham house (big grey house to the right of reception)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Brunhein

Warrior011 wrote: »
    I'm in halls this year, won't be staying here next year, but 82.01.01 is to the right of reception (when looking at it from the front), it is just beside oldham house (big grey house to the right of reception)
    Thanks alot, what floor is it on if you dont mind me asking

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

It would be on the first floor, there are lifts in all the modern houses (including 82).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Im in 89.11, vladglenin is in 89.12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A_Border_Bandit

I was offered a single ensuite room in Halls today, but I didn't accept. Hope I don't regret it!

• Advertisement

I was offered a single ensuite room in Halls today, but I didn't accept. Hope I don't regret it!

You applied for accomodation in halls and turned down a single ensuite room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A_Border_Bandit

I'll be going into second year and had applied to campus in general. My current abode is ALOT closer to college than Halls and a fair bit cheaper too.

Ah okay, sorry, I assumed you were international and had applied for halls. Chances of you getting campus in second year are so so slim, but good luck to you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Wouldn't be particularly against Halls next year for one reason, and one reason only.

I hear that one of the guys on the JCR next year... uhhh... like, maybe the Technical Officer or something... I'm not actually sure like... well apparently he's a bit of a ride, AND he's really really easy, he'd have anything.

Just food for thought like if anyone can't decide whehter to accept or decline...

bythewoods wrote: »
    Wouldn't be particularly against Halls next year for one reason, and one reason only.

I hear that one of the guys on the JCR next year... uhhh... like, maybe the Technical Officer or something... I'm not actually sure like... well apparently he's a bit of a ride, AND he's really really easy, he'd have anything.

Just food for thought like if anyone can't decide whehter to accept or decline...
    haha sounds great!

• Advertisement

bythewoods wrote: »

Last I heard there was a first year med in halls this year who'd been with more girls than next years JCR tech officer.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Groinshot wrote: »
    Last I heard there was a first year med in halls this year who'd been with more girls than next years JCR tech officer.....

Eh wouldnt be hard?! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

When do 1st years apply for Halls?

Hotaru wrote: »
    When do 1st years apply for Halls?
    I'm a first year, but I'm an international.

Brunhein wrote: »
    I'm a first year, but I'm an international.

Ah. Hmm, CAO 1st years so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I think it's once the CAO offers are out. You might be able to apply now though since you're transferring if you want to give them a ring.

timmywex wrote: »
    Eh wouldnt be hard?! :cool:

wanker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Yeah for us last year it was after we got our CAO offers I think. You have to do the whole why-I-would be great-in trinity-hall thing. It also took a day or two for them to set up the system which was kind of annoying.

But yeah like Craguls said maybe you could give them a ring and see what the story is seeing as how you're transferring. My housemate is transferring to a different course in Trinity and she's already got a room offer for next year. I know she's already in the college and that but you could give it a try! :)

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Yeah for us last year it was after we got our CAO offers I think. You have to do the whole why-I-would be great-in trinity-hall thing. It also took a day or two for them to set up the system which was kind of annoying.

But yeah like Craguls said maybe you could give them a ring and see what the story is seeing as how you're transferring. My housemate is transferring to a different course in Trinity and she's already got a room offer for next year. I know she's already in the college and that but you could give it a try! :)

Well technically I'm not transferring, I'm starting afresh. But considering I already have the points for the course, maybe they'll lemme in!

Oh yus, I remember some of my friends writing that why-I-would be great-in trinity-hall thing. I'll play up the whole deadly LC results thing and hopefully they'll want me haha!

Whoop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Well technically I'm not transferring, I'm starting afresh. But considering I already have the points for the course, maybe they'll lemme in!

Been there, done that a few years ago. Managed to get a place in Halls in my "new" first year. Best of luck with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Groinshot wrote: »

I reckon that's because next year's JCR tech guy is in fact, a raging homosexual. I reckon he's been with more guys than there are people living in Halls this year.

Okay, I think its time we revealed our true identities. Im a first year med, and bythewoods is the new JCR tech officer.

Advertisement