Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW car kit

Options
  • 06-05-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I have recently purchased a 2009 BMW 320d and am looking to get a car kit installed -

Some questions:

Can anyone recommend a good one to use that is compatible with an IPhone (Parrot, Nokia system ?)
    Should I get BMW to install it as I am not sure if it effects the warranty if you get an independant person to install it ?

Any advice appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

My wife got a nokia ck600 installed in hers recently, works very well with the iphone

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

whatever kit you choose, try get one that has the corresponding loom to enable use of the multi function steering wheel controls if you have them.

also i would double check warranty before you pick your kit and installer.

retro fitting the BMW system is possible but can be very expensive again you get hold of all the parts etc.

Advertisement