Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damaged Roads in Chieftains Way Balbriggan

Options
  • 06-05-2010 9:52am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else know whats going on with the damaged roads in chieftains way?

up near chieftains mews mostly,

Someone tore up the red cobble lock on the road doing some work ... i assume with gas lines

and replaced it with pebbles

then when that came out, they replaced it with hardcore

which is coming up again and now leaving a big hole that is also damaging the surrounding red cobble lock

any chance they can bring back the red bricks that ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!??

its been like this for a year now!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

Morphéus wrote: »
    Anyone else know whats going on with the damaged roads in chieftains way?

up near chieftains mews mostly,

Someone tore up the red cobble lock on the road doing some work ... i assume with gas lines

and replaced it with pebbles

then when that came out, they replaced it with hardcore

which is coming up again and now leaving a big hole that is also damaging the surrounding red cobble lock

any chance they can bring back the red bricks that ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!??

its been like this for a year now!! :mad:

I doubt after a year if this will be repaired any time soon. I find it hard to believe that all contractors are not required to leave roads/paths in exactly the same state they found them in.

Advertisement