Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs Boston

Options
  • 06-05-2010 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Me and two of my friends are moving to Boston (hopefully Brighton, Allston) on June 1st and we are looking for jobs for the summer. We are wondering if anyone knows of anywhere to look for jobs in the city or outside of it? :)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Dave_

You probably know this already but craigslist is king over here.

If I were you I'd be all over boston.craigslist.com

Dorchester, Brighton would be the best places to live if youre looking for Irish areas. Allston/Cambridge/Harvard/Somerville are also good young areas to live in. I live in Brookline which is close to Allston/Brighton and while its a quiet area, you are very close to all the major parts of the city.

Overall, its a great place to live and I hope you all have a great time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

The irish immigration center website (http://www.iicenter.org/links/employment.html) has a couple of local job websites listed if you're interested. The center was prety helpful to me when i was going to do their j1 visa sponsership program...didn't get to go in the end tho :( hear it's a great place to go tho....

Advertisement