Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violent Townies of TCD

Options
  • 05-05-2010 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm going to be in TCD in Sep
    But I've been threatened by a student and I'm afraid , I know this student is seen as a major player in the Dublin underworld(boards TCD forum)
    Being a student of TCD he's been exposed to Dublin city centre on a daily basis, so he's as hard as nails

I'm wondering what to do? I'm from the northside of Dublin and even though I'm a toughie , this guy is a psychopath........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Gladiator. wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm going to be in TCD in Sep
    But I've been threatened by a student and I'm afraid , I know this student is seen as a major player in the Dublin underworld(boards TCD forum)
    Being a student of TCD he's been exposed to Dublin city centre on a daily basis, so he's as hard as nails

I'm wondering what to do? I'm from the northside of Dublin and even though I'm a toughie , this guy is a psychopath........

Build a fort in your bedroom using blankets, your mattress and pillows and anything else in your house that you can find. Take a picture and post it up for us all to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Gladiator.

That won't work
    He has filthy long fingernails like freddys, that would shred my fort to pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Oh hai new troll.

The more the merrier.

I hope this turns into a psychopath-cyclepath joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

WUM!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Kinda only so many trolls you can take before they stop being as funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Gladiator.

Kinda only so many trolls you can take before they stop being as funny.
    I was threatened by a student , who goes by the name of FO REAL here on boards

He said he will dance on my face

I'm reporting him to TCD

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

Gladiator. wrote:
    I was threatened by a student , who goes by the name of FO REAL here on boards

He said he will dance on my face

I'm reporting him to TCD

Report him to the Junior Dean!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

I thought this one was apt.
    ibtl27bf23xd0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

WWJJD?:pac:

Sorry as an Offaly man and geologist/physical geographer I couldn't help it!;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

47ae4203fe0736e1e61956710c37a22d_thumb.jpg

Banned and locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement