Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for grass livery south Dublin/north Wicklow

Options
  • 05-05-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi im looking for grass livery for the summer in the south Dublin or north Wicklow area. If any one has any details or contacts could you please let me know?
    Thanks,
    Micky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭eilo1

Hi Mickey,
    There is a small yard in Newcastle that does it I can get you the number if you like. There is also Marlton stud that do DIY with turn out, Im not sure if they do pure grass but they might be worth calling the facilities are excellent. It used to be 55 a week for DIY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mickydoodles

Hi eilo,
    That would be great could you please pm me the the number i would appreciate it so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 amandapollard

hey - we are looking for livery in newcastle, lucan, rathcoole area if anyone could help please.

thanks

Advertisement