Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

electric shower

• 05-05-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭

i have a heatstore aquaflow electric shower that wont work the red overheat light is on. Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

i have a heatstore aquaflow electric shower that wont work the red overheat light is on. Any ideas??

Yes. You have poor water pressure. Its the same common problem that occurs with the T80's

http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Heatstore_Aqua_Proflie_Plus_Electronic_Shower.html

Click on the techanical info on this page it describes it in detail

I have no real experience in these showers however as the problem is the same as the T80 i imagine it can be cured like the t80. The solution on the t80 is to disconnect the shower from the mains and using a single impeller pump like the T450i from triton or a cheap version you can pump water from the attic tank.

However if it were me i would cut my losses and use a T90 or a mira elite. However if this shower is being installed in an attic conversion ie. Level or above the storage tank then you will have to use the single impeller pump.

Hope this helps...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭johnjoe 123

thanks for the reply joey but the heatstore aquaflow is a pumped shower not mains

thanks for the reply joey but the heatstore aquaflow is a pumped shower not mains

With due respect... How? You can only make the assumption from the manual. but your welcome. :)

no it is tank fed from a storage tank in the attic im 99% sure

no it is tank fed from a storage tank in the attic im 99% sure

Well now...That is interesting.

• Advertisement

yes defo tank fed wud it be the thermstat???

yes defo tank fed wud it be the thermstat???

http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Heatstore_Aqua_Flow_Electric_Shower.html

There you go... Click on the terchanical info... It tells you all you need to know

Advertisement