Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lockpicking?

Options
  • 05-05-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

hey ho

have a 70 rogue, but cant get my LP past 100!

The trainer just says goto redridge and the lake, but there's like, 1 or 2 crates there to open...tried the LP guides online, they all talk about the arthas Mill quest, to activate a lockbox in a tower in Westfall. But cant do the quest cos I think i've done it, and cant use the lockbox!

help! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

This is what I've been using, and it's been pretty helpful so far (although, I'm only at 180 LP so far :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Einstein wrote: »

The trainer just says goto redridge and the lake, but there's like, 1 or 2 crates there to open.

Hire a dwarf for a while :P

I remember helping my mate level his lockpicking there and we blitzed through that level range in a short amount of time. I had find treasure on and went about the lake dinging the map for the location of the lockboxes. There should be a decent amount there but can be hard to spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Robby91 wrote: »
    This is what I've been using, and it's been pretty helpful so far (although, I'm only at 180 LP so far :D)

that is a very good guide. I used it for my rogue.

I slao found this macro handy

#showtooltip Cheap Shot
    /cast pick pocket
    /cast Cheap Shot

with auto looting on and humaniod mobs you get alot of extra junkboxes without really having to think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

37.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

handy macro for sure!

Will give that a go to get some lockboxes to pick!

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

wow, Dark Legacy has really come on a long way since then :)

Advertisement