Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much are rollies

Options
  • 05-05-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

simple one, how much is tabbaco these days and does it come in different weights - any recommendatins looking for a cheaper alternative !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Rougies

it's about €8.40 for 25g and €4.20 for 12.5g. The more popular brands you can get in a box with papers and a packet of 12g tobacco for €4.20 ..... Drum, Golden Virginia, Amber Leaf etc.
    You can get 40g packets in some shops.

If you are on the continent, it's much cheaper eg. €3.20 for 50g in Germany :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 chiefhappy

cheers for that ... second time i've heard drum mentioned but wanted to do my research to avoid looking like a t*t :) when I make the big switch! so "12g drum with papers please mister shopkeeper" it is

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The Rizla and Swan papers generally follow the same colour code: blue is a light paper, red is a heavy paper, green is a heavy paper with the corners rounded off (great when rolling in poor light).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Golden Vag,I jest! Golden Virginia 12.5g pouch is €4.46 in my shop and the 12.5g in the box with green rizla is €4.20 anyone know why that is?

Less packaging or something or trying to ween people off the pouches? I prefer pouch,don't know why,the box don't feel the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Gillington wrote: »
    Less packaging or something or trying to ween people off the pouches? I prefer pouch,don't know why,the box don't feel the same.
    Prefer box, as it's cheaper. Have been refilling the pouch since June last year. Ensures I've used up all of the old tobacco first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 paulportoloive

do you live in dublin???ask this because all the little corner shops sell cheap tobacco - as in stuff from spain but for half the price - can get a 50gram pack for 8euro! happy days - do save a fortune:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,906 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement