Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marked Desel - Swords Ashbourne area

Options
  • 05-05-2010 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

does anyone know where to buy agricultural diesel in the Swords/Ashbourne (Dublin/Meath) area?

the local place sells it in 20 litre barrels for €20, but I already have a load of drums and barrels, so was hoping to pump it myself.

Thanks,
    P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Ashbounre oil sell it afaik think there in kilbrew give them a call...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

Keating V Oil Ltd

Ardsallagh Navan Co. Meath
    • Tel: (046)9021347
    Fill my van there every friday:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

greenpeter wrote: »
    Keating V Oil Ltd

Ardsallagh Navan Co. Meath
    • Tel: (046)9021347
    Fill my van there every friday:pac:

I really don't think you're supposed to put marked diesel in a van.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

reilig wrote: »
    I really don't think you're supposed to put marked diesel in a van.
    really why not :confused: i thought if you were using the vehicle for agricultural reasons you could

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

landkeeper wrote: »
    really why not :confused: i thought if you were using the vehicle for agricultural reasons you could

I have a jeep on the farm, its used solely for agricultural reasons. I definitely cannot use green diesel in it as I have been dipped a number of times by customs (always have white in it).

AFAIK you can only use green diesel in tractors/diggers etc and not in commercial vehicles that may be used for agriculture, but may also be used commercially

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

79c/litre in the garage across from Dalgan Park on the N3. about 3 miles outside Navan on the Dublin side

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DirtyDiesels

79c/litre in the garage across from Dalgan Park on the N3. about 3 miles outside Navan on the Dublin side

and he lets you fill up your van,car or jeep there aswell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

and he lets you fill up your van,car or jeep there aswell!!

No.
    was washing the jeep and i saw the price as the pump is next to the powerhose.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DirtyDiesels

No.
    was washing the jeep and i saw the price as the pump is next to the powerhose.

check again - I know cause i fill up there - first thing in the mornings....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

OK, think the OPs question has been answered. Don't want to see any posts boasting of questionable use of marked diesel please (probably not you're own interest anyway!)

Let the thread go unless there's something positive to add ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement