Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crazy hubby

Options
  • 05-05-2010 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

does anyone have any ideas how to handle situation. My son is hubbys stepson and hubby seems to have jealousy towards him. Always calls him lazy even though he is going to work with him. Today hubby asked him to do something for work. Son said niothing and I happened to klook over at husband - he asked me what was i looking at him like that for. I replied I wasnt and then all hell broke out hubby fired glases and a candle across kitchen and thay shattered. He is acusing me of standing up for son and not wanting him to do anything, but I didnt do that, infact son was at work tuesday and was ready to go out again today with hubby. Hubby seems toppick on me about son for no reason. Im at my wits end

Advertisement