Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lough owel

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Fascinating.
    Like perch, their population goes in cycles to a certain extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

sad to see the litter on the bed of the lough. i know the tyres were washed out from under the boats, but beer cans, knifes, bottles and other crap.... often i go to islands on the loughs to have the grub and i always find litter. one common thing is disposable bar-b-Qs.... for gods sake can the pigs who leave those things behind please bring them home.. if you bring cans, bottles, plastic bags and other stuff like that surely it is not too difficult to bring them home to a bin....litter slobs, pigs, people with brains of a flea please stay at home you are unwanted savages the lowest form of life........and you are not fit to be called anglers.......your as unwanted as sh1t on the soles of a shoe

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

really cool to see underwater, would love to see a video like that done on sheelin!!

correct me if im wrong but aint crawfish a good sign of water quality? i aint talkin about litter as such but more like slurry, sewerage etc etc usually crawfish are the first to go when water quality is deteriorating..... hate to see dead crawfish....

Advertisement