Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help with car

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I know this is done to death all the time but im looking for a few ideas for picking a car. Ive been in college for the last few years and have had a micra, punto and now I have a micra again so any car will be an improvement. Now I have a job lined up and start in a few weeks. Im definatly going to get a newer car and hopefully have it before my insurance renewal in mid june.
    Ive been looking at sixth and seventh gen civic coupes, the seventh gen civic 3 dr hatch and 6th gen civic hatch VTI. I have a claim against me so insurance is a bit steeper than normal. Looking for recomendations for a few cars (preferably hatch or coupe) with a bit of power and along the lines of cars above. Anyone any ideas or comments on the above cars. So far im leaning towards the seventh gen civic coupe with the VTI second choice because of its reputation for being driven hard. Ive up to 5k to spend on the car (insurance depending), 22 with 1yr NCB. Cheers.

Advertisement