Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M. Phil in Literatures of the Americas

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I have applied for this course for next year. I'm just wondering is there anyone who has taken this course or currently is. Would like to hear people's experiences. Also times of lectures etc. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dno7239

Hi, I am currently taking this course at the minute. Its a fantastic course! Although it can be stressful at times (like any masters of course), I really enjoyed it. There are about 7 hours or so a week, but a lot of outside work is expected such as readings for class, essays etc. There are only a few of us in our class, and the lecturers are really nice and approachable. We discuss a wide arrange of topics, and explore different regions of the Americas. If you have any questions give me a shout! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

dno7239 wrote: »
    Hi, I am currently taking this course at the minute. Its a fantastic course! Although it can be stressful at times (like any masters of course), I really enjoyed it. There are about 7 hours or so a week, but a lot of outside work is expected such as readings for class, essays etc. There are only a few of us in our class, and the lecturers are really nice and approachable. We discuss a wide arrange of topics, and explore different regions of the Americas. If you have any questions give me a shout! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.:)

Hey, thanks! Sent you a Private Message.

Advertisement