Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parthenaise cows

Options
  • 04-05-2010 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

anyone have an idea what i should expect to pay for a good quality pbr cow or heifer for breeding and could i buy from a breeder in irl or would she have to be imported??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

plenty of breeders in ireland. where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭jmurf100

Any luck finding a cow or heifer for breeding, im looking for a cow with heifer calf at foot myself. Im based in Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

UPCS might know someone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

http://www.parthenaise.ie/breeders.html

James barret in ballina might be the closest

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭UPCS

Just look www.unitedparthenaise.co.uk and you will see james barret on it!, we also have a good selection of stock for sale.:):):)

• Advertisement

UPCS wrote: »
    Just look www.unitedparthenaise.co.uk and you will see james barret on it!, we also have a good selection of stock for sale.:):):)

If I were looking for a parthenaise I would be happy to buy from UPCS and receive a quality animal. There must be some experience with a heard of 190 parthenaise cattle

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭kboc

If I were looking for a parthenaise I would be happy to buy from UPCS and receive a quality animal. There must be some experience with a heard of 190 parthenaise cattle

Who has 190 Parthenaise? In Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭kboc

UPCS wrote: »

UPCS I have sent you a pm re the above

UPCS wrote:
    What would you like to know??, we farm 190 pure and crossbred parthenaise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

went to see a small herd the other day, very impressive, lovely cattle and just about the quietest ive seen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Waddy

upcs what part of the country are u in??

Would anyone have an estimate on a purebred parthenaise heifer around 18 months and 450kg with a reasonable pedigree background?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭UPCS

An 18 month old parthenaise heifer would be around 2000 and up.

Advertisement