Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

License postage question

Options
  • 04-05-2010 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

I renewed my license today and having gone down and filled out forms and all the jazz, I come home to look at my receipt, only to realise they have my name of, an address I lived at around 2004/5.

I filled out my current address in the application form, right on that bit where you sign above the black line and write your address below it.

Are they going to post it to the address on the receipt or the one i wrote?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

The address you filled out on the form above your signature actually peels off the form & goes on the envelope for postage as far as I know. The signature also peels off & becomes part of the new licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

yeah was thinking that exactly alright it's just been so long since my last one and looking for confirmation, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

it should get posted to correct address as mick says, they use the label you wrote. but, there's a chance it may come out with old address printed on it. I would try ring em tomorrow if I were you. Which MTO is it? Phone lines open 9-5 I think, and it's quieter in the morning.

Advertisement