If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact


  • 04-05-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

    We went away for the bank holiday weekend and came back to find our boiler leaking . The part that is leaking is a 22 mm 90o Isolation valve from the heating flow . It is from a Heatline Compact s20s boiler.

    Does anybody know where I could get my hands on one or even the pack of valves ???.

    Or if any plumbers have ripped one of these out of a house or has valves off this type of boiler .
    Or if anybody has any ideals to fix the problem .Any help would be appreciated. I have a sick 1 year old son at the moment with no heating what a. nightmare


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

    Any plumber providers will do it. It starts off as 22mm and then down the line a plumber converts it to 3/4" you can usually tell by the nut and ring.

    However i dont honestly think this is the job of a diyer. You will need a plumber.

  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

    Buckley's building providers is the Heatline agent. Try them.