Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurotags?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got anything from EuroTags lately??

Sent off for a few tags a couple of months ago and no word - tried to ring them but no answer. Can anyone shed any light on this or give me a number??
    I've a test coming up and need tags?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

I ordered Tags 3 weeks ago, one week later the replacement Tags came for the cows. It was a further 2 weeks before the new calf tags came. I'd say they are flat out at the moment. This is their busy season after all.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

dlambirl wrote: »
    Has anyone got anything from EuroTags lately??

Sent off for a few tags a couple of months ago and no word - tried to ring them but no answer. Can anyone shed any light on this or give me a number??
    I've a test coming up and need tags?

I got some just before the volcano ash came down, had to wait 3 weeks for them. I paid by credit card, what way did you pay for yours, has the money gone from your account?
    I got through to them on 052 9153102 the day before they arrived.
    Good luck with them, hope its not a dept test.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement