Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Car - England??

Options
  • 04-05-2010 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking to buy a new car and at a bit of a loss what to do. I'm doing high enough mileage about 25000 a year maybe more and need to get a new car as the wifes is on the way out. As I'm doing a bit of milage I'm really only looking at diseal and specifically the VW 1.9. My ideal car would be the passat estate 1.9 TDI but there isn't a whole lot of choice out there.

Is it worth going to England? Does anyone have a rough idea of what it would cost and are the cars better is there a guide anywhere etc.

If anyone has any other sugestts for a car i'd love to hear them my like but not requirements are

- Diseal
    - Estate
    - Good economy
    - Not hard on tyres
    - Comfortable

My budget is 3000 it can strech but I would rather not.

Comments

Advertisement