Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist Required

Options
  • 04-05-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Female vocalist required for new pop tribute venture. Must be aged 20-30 and have a positive, professional attitude. NO DIVAS!!!

We are based in Dublin and we do travel. This is not a part-time gig. There will be a short rehearsal period followed by gigs; no hangin' around with us...

If you're interested PM me with your details (influences, experience etc.) and we'll take it from there.

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aisling102

Hi I am a 23 year old singer.
    I am based in south Dublin but also work in the city centre.

I amProfessionally trained and i have a lot of experience preforming on stage (national Concert Hall) i also sing professionally at weddings etc and would like to be involved with something on a frequent basis..

I have many influences such as leonard Cohan, Amy Winehouse, Michael Buble and irish Balads i also like a mix pop and acoustic.

I have no inparticular genre and i like to sing variety of pieces. My voice ranges from Metzo to high and has an element of Jazz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MelK

Hi,

Are you still looking for female vocalists? I'm aged 26 based in Greystones, Co. Wicklow. I'm more than happy to travel.

I have a soulfull voice with a large range. I have had a lot of vocal training and plenty of performance experience. Would love to join a tribute act.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sunflowernoah

Hey there,
    Im a female vocalist living near Dublin and would be very interested in joining a tribut band.Ive experience singing in bands and solo. I did music performance in college and vocal training. I play guitar and piano also.
    Let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tributebands.ie

We will be holding auditions in Dublin over the next couple of weeks for a variety of acts.

If you are still interested, please PM contact details along with photos and audio (if available).

Thanks.

Advertisement