Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the Daddy?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

Let's see how tuned in we are to the Fair City writers. I've made the answers visible, so we'll see who got it right.

Who is the father of Yvonne's baby? 22 votes

Louie
    0%
    Paul
    68%
    jos28Also Starring LeVar BurtonGERMAN ROCKSAppleblossom42angel01MS.MONEYPENNYEpicurusShakyfanMelanieC1071823928Meeja IrelandShlipperypaddyismaddyJP Liz V1Marthaa 15 votes
    A mystery third candidate
    31%
    mucketyeimsRVLaois_ManKizzaCitizenpainBonavoxSilvio.Dante 7 votes

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Let's see how tuned in we are to the Fair City writers.

I'll say Paul. Himself and Niamh have been through the ringer as has his other daughter(whose name escapes me :o).

For once we'll get a happy ending leaving Louie even more bitter and twisted...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Paul
    I reckon Louie. They've focused on it being Pauls for the duration. I'm guessing that once Niamh decides that Paul can keep his child; it'll turn out that Louie is the father.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

I dount neither paul or Louis is the father. All along i would have said it was Paul. However after reading the following in the TV Magazine in the Sun last Saturday i have my doubts.

Anxious Louie is with Paul, Niamh and Yvonne when he recieves the results of his paternity test -is he the dad? Paul is startled by what Niamh has to tell him about about baby Ruth.

There is also a picture of him reading something in the office of what looks to be the Hungry Pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,129 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paul
    I think its Louie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Paul
    Louie would be an excellent choice, after losing access to his own children :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Paul
    I reckon it'll be Louie... I've thought it was his the whole time - also might explain why the baby arrived 5 weeks early... Maybe she wasn't early at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Paul
    Epicurus wrote: »
    I reckon Louie. They've focused on it being Pauls for the duration. I'm guessing that once Niamh decides that Paul can keep his child; it'll turn out that Louie is the father.

Spot on there I reckon, it would make for much more interesting viewing. Otherwise it will drag on for ever with Rachael going on about them giving away her baby sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Paul
    i'd say its louie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Paul
    Louie! Please God let it be Louie!!:D....Couldn't bare any more of Paul, Niamh and Rachel:( I really want to see much more of Louie:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

Paul
    paul id say

• Advertisement

I'll say Paul. Himself and Niamh have been through the ringer as has his other daughter(whose name escapes me :o).

For once we'll get a happy ending leaving Louie even more bitter and twisted...;)

BINGO ! ! ! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Paul
    BINGO ! ! ! ;)

Maybe not yet. We know it's not Louies but we don't know for sure yet that it's Pauls ;) I'm not convinced that Louie isn't the father yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Epicurus wrote: »
    Maybe not yet. We know it's not Louies but we don't know for sure yet that it's Pauls ;) I'm not convinced that Louie isn't the father yet though

I'm with you Epicurus. I was full sure that Louie was the father after the storyline focusing so much on Niamh and Paul but chickened out when the poll went up and went for a mysterious third party. But after watching the last few nights particularly last night, I once again believe that Louie is the father.

I think that the test shows that Louie obviously isn't the father of the child it was taken from, but do we know for definite that it was taken from Baby Ruth? I'm pretty sure that Louie wouldn't have been allowed to stick the swab in the baby's mouth and ;) we all know that a really agitated Yvonne sent Connie after Louie to get the swab. After watching Connie's overzealous attempts to stop the fostering, name the baby, not to mention her chat to Ronan about keeping the baby, I think it's a fair assumption that Connie is trying to cut down on her competition. As Louie is the only prospective father (in her eyes) that could potentially cause trouble especially as Paul is hampered by Niamh's ultimatum, all Connie has to do is convince Yvonne to abandon the adoption. Oh and just in case the sh!t hits the fan, she wants to move the family unit to Oz to boot. Or am I reading way too much into this?

I do hope Louie is the Dad, he was so crushed when he read the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

A quickie on the way home with a long lost friend

I think the writers are setting up Paul and Niamh for long term family unit with baby in tow so I can't see Louie being the daddy of Ruth.

Think about it. Why make the baddie a loving, doting father? Better to give him a reason to be even more bitter...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Paul
    I think the writers are setting up Paul and Niamh for long term family unit with baby in tow so I can't see Louie being the daddy of Ruth.

Think about it. Why make the baddie a loving, doting father? Better to give him a reason to be even more bitter...:)

Yeah, your right, that makes perfect sense Silvio:(, but I really hope she is Louie's...I am just so fed up with the whole Paul/Niamh overkill:( hopefully they take a back seat for a while before I start to hate them, and I really don't want that to happen.

Advertisement