Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash games at the Fitz?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Thinking of heading to the Fitz tonight to play in their 50c/€1 cash game. Has anyone played in this before or know some details about it? Such as amount of players usually present, at what times, max buy in, mixed or not etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 markc

Thinking of heading to the Fitz tonight to play in their 50c/€1 cash game. Has anyone played in this before or know some details about it? Such as amount of players usually present, at what times, max buy in, mixed or not etc?

Thanks

Played it a few weeks ago on a Tuesday. Over the course of 4 hours we were 9 handed at most and 4 handed at least - just depended on people coming and going. Game started about 9. No max buy in which I think is not ideal. A few guys joined after busting out of the tourney and a few others joined with big stacks while waiting for a spot at a 1/2 table. Overall enjoyed it and would recommend it but went there on another occasion and there was zero interest and game did not get running at all. I'd call the poker desk and ask if I were you, particularly if you were travelling in from the burbs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Fitz is usually always busy, tbh. I've gone in there at times ranging from 7pm on a Monday evening, to 3am on Sunday morning and I've never been waiting long to take a seat in a cash game.

I don't know if the Fitz does €0.50/€1... I always thought it was €1/€2.

For the €1/€2 game, your best bet is to sit in with a minimum of €100, to give you some chance. But also look at the other stacks at the table and see what the average is and try to buy in for an amount that would be comparable.

Often happens in the Fitz that there will be a live €5 straddle from the under the gun too. So the game is more or less effectively a €1/€2/€5 game!!!

Always a decent enough game in there. Good luck, and enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭shanefitz360

Thanks. Il only be playing €100 tonight, so just trying to figure out where the best place to go is. I dont play much live games games.

Anyone know what the blinds are in D1, since im pretty sure its min €25 buy in, which seems very low for 1/2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭raheny red

Thanks. Il only be playing €100 tonight, so just trying to figure out where the best place to go is. I dont play much live games games.

Anyone know what the blinds are in D1, since im pretty sure its min €25 buy in, which seems very low for 1/2

D1 is .50/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 MagicalBikeRide

D1 runs €0.50/€1 and the Voodoo also runs €1/€1PL or €0.50/€1NL...

• Advertisement
Advertisement