Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please!!!

Options

Comments

ibtl

oh and.....hahah good one

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mayoman ngalway

ya thought it would be funnier here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

1951 was the last time mayo won the all-ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

As Snap! would say 'as funny as cancer'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

m@cc@ wrote: »

Snap, one of the elves of Rice Krispies? I doubt very much he would say that.

hay i'm from mayo,

i just like a good joke.

rizzla wrote: »

You shouldn't ignore the exclamation mark. Many lives have been lost unnecessarily.

rizzla wrote: »

It wasn't Snap of Rice Krispies fame, but Snap, from 'Snap, Crackhead & Pot' which is a cereal that's available in head shops.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

GAA = GAY

• Advertisement

3 GAA heads walk into a bar in Dublin. A scobie at the bar shouts over, "Do yis wanna hear a joke about de culchies?"

The smallest guy step sup to him & says, "I'm from Mayo, play GAA for the county, I'm 6"2 & weigh 14 stone, my friend here is from Kerry, is 6"4, 15 stone & is a Garda and my other friend is from Donegal, 6"7, 18 stone & is a rugby & GAA player, so let me ask you, do you still want to make a joke about culchies?"

To which the scobie replies, "Nawh - not if I have to explain it three times".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

m@cc@ wrote: »

I think that's "Serious as cancer.." M@cc@ :p

As hard as butter
    As strong as a pillow
    As serious as cancer.

Nah - I think he was right. It seems to fit.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I think that's "Serious as cancer.." M@cc@ :p

Ah, I see Captain Obvious is back from Unnecessaryville. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

3 GAA heads walk into a bar in Dublin. A scobie at the bar shouts over, "Do yis wanna hear a joke about de culchies?"

The smallest guy step sup to him & says, "I'm from Mayo, play GAA for the county, I'm 6"2 & weigh 14 stone, my friend here is from Kerry, is 6"4, 15 stone & is a Garda and my other friend is from Donegal, 6"7, 18 stone & is a rugby & GAA player, so let me ask you, do you still want to make a joke about culchies?"

To which the scobie replies, "Nawh - not if I have to explain it three times".

A man walked into a bar in Dublin and asked the barman if he had heard the latest mayoman joke,"I'm warning you," said the barman, "I'm a mayoman myself.""That's allright," said the fellow, "I'll tell it slowly." :P

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Des Carter

Why do the Dublin football team all cycle girls bicycles?

Because they cant get their balls over the bar!!! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement