Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

david brown front loader

Options
  • 03-05-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

hi guys i have a david brown power loader of a 990 do ye think it would fit a david brown 1410 4wd it is a perfect loader and would be very usefull with a bale handler if it fitted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

baler wrote: »
    hi guys i have a david brown power loader of a 990 do ye think it would fit a david brown 1410 4wd it is a perfect loader and would be very usefull with a bale handler if it fitted

it depends on the brackets , offer them up to the 1410 to see . you can always modify the brackets to fit which should not be too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 baler

i its a nice tidy old loader and i had a look at the brackets and i think it will fit my next task is to make an hydraulic bale handler to fit it im a glutton for punishment:)

Advertisement