Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorgeous Sketching :)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 pawsitiveleads

I love Bruno Monteiro's, but the very last one is unbelievable. Really fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neelyohara

Frei wrote: »

A great Tumblr blog for sketches and other art bits

EatSleepDraw

tumblr_l0hwb9HhWL1qz7t0xo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1272989109&Signature=8U6NVr5ht8MQBGen1eI00HX9k0k%3D

I love ESD... I've annoyed them for some time now to change publishers. The company they use at the moment will only ship to US/UK (typical :rolleyes:). I'm pushing them to move to lulu!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

I love Bruno Monteiro's, but the very last one is unbelievable. Really fantastic!

hi, ok i dont get the last one...help me out here:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 pawsitiveleads

Piriz wrote: »
    hi, ok i dont get the last one...help me out here:o

Piriz... I just looked at the images again and didn't get why I said I liked the last one either, but it's because there was another one or two on the list that don't seem to be there now. The pair of hands one really doesn't do it for me at all if that's the one you're looking at :)

There was an image under / above the EatSleepDraw link that I loved but it's not showing for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

• Advertisement
Advertisement