Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any point in going into the SWO?

Options
  • 03-05-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭

My claim has taken 11 weeks longer than I was told it would, just wondering is there any point in me going in and queuing up in the SWO to ask them what the story is or am I just going to have to wait? When I went in roughly 10 weeks ago I was told the deciding officer was away on a course...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

PomBear wrote: »
    My claim has taken 11 weeks longer than I was told it would, just wondering is there any point in me going in and queuing up in the SWO to ask them what the story is or am I just going to have to wait? When I went in roughly 10 weeks ago I was told the deciding officer was away on a course...

The course would be well over by now! You should certainly go in and have your dates of application, follow-up visits, expected date given etc., to hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Mine was talking a similar length of time and I went in to see what the hold up was.

They approved it there and then, had my money later that week.

Definitely worth going in.

Advertisement