Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a metal grill for home-made bbq

Options
  • 03-05-2010 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I have a home-made bbq. The guy who was supposed to supply the metal grill to support the food has let me down.

Can anyone suggest someone who can make/provide a 60cm x 40cm metal grill for my bbq?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

ddkenmare wrote: »
    I have a home-made bbq. The guy who was supposed to supply the metal grill to support the food has let me down.

Can anyone suggest someone who can make/provide a 60cm x 40cm metal grill for my bbq?

Thanks

I would try your local big electrical store, you know the way they have to accept back faulty cookers, fridges electrical goods.

Talk nice to someone and see if they'll let you route through the old cookers and you might find something that will fit!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ddkenmare

foxinsox wrote: »
    I would try your local big electrical store, you know the way they have to accept back faulty cookers, fridges electrical goods.

Good idea, hadn't thought of that.

Advertisement