Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bill Cullen , Please Shut The F**K Up

Options
  • 03-05-2010 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

I really wish Bill Cullen would just shut the f**k up

That is all.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭barney 20v

Saab Ed wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

take his wealth and set him up on grafton street and let him sell his penny apples and see will that pay the f**kin mortgage these days

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Saab Ed wrote: »

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Here's his inspiration....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

What's he been saying now?

In general I agree. However I did agree with some of the stuff he spouted on The Frontline a few months ago. There were a few whingers and lefties in the audience that needed a kick in the arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

pburns wrote: »
    What's he been saying now?

Nothing. I've just got a pain in my arse listening to him. On top of that im fed up with people thinking he's still got something to do with Renault. Every bloody day I have to listen to people complaining about the sh!t service they got in one of his dealerships and that they think we're connected to him in some way , which we're not.

Bill Cullen owns Liffey valley Renault, Airside Renault, Port Laois Renault and Renault Ennis. He has nothing to do with any other Renault dealers in the country. Problem is that all the Joe Duffy listening types throw us all together and assume that we're all one.

Mr Cullen made his fortune because every Renault ever sold in the R.O.I up until 2 years ago subsidised his wealth, another words we made his money.

His own dealerships have never made money, his hotel in Killarney has lost a fortune, his forray into the UK market when he bought the Whichford Motor Group lost him in some estimates up to £40 million and his Europa Academy is'nt making him any money either. Of course these are the bits you never hear when Mr Renault is telling the country to pull up their socks. You Mr Cullen pull up your own socks and stop getting my business a bad name....and please just shut the f**k up.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Definitely one for Ranting and Raving Ed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement