Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

pet shops in newbridge

Options
  • 02-05-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi just asking has any one went in2 the pet shop /garden center opposite dunnes stores in newbridge... if so what did they think? would like some feedback on it... i was in there last week 2 buy some birds,, but i left twice as quick.. i made a few inquires and was told of a pet show down the bottom of eyre street which i never knew was there.. got some nice1s there and a lot cheeper as well. i think that garden center should be closed down.. animals been keep in bad conditions. animals been keep in cages way 2 small for them. birds in cages that is full of dirt and shi-t loads of it. holes all over the roof and rain falling down all around the shop. a disgrase. any 1 else been to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Never been, however do contact the local spca and make a complaint. Nothing can be done about these kinds of places unless people complain about them, and tell the owners also how unhappy they are with the state of it. But you did take your buisness elsewhere which is great hit them where it hurts, right in the wallet.

Advertisement