Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speed camera outside julianstown

Options
  • 02-05-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

anyone know what the legal position is with the speed camera before the applegreen service station, driving north towards drogheda/julianstown, speed limit is 80kph but with the low sun i'm unsure if i was just over the 80kph limit or not, either way there was no speed camera warning sign, and the camera itself looked like it was broken or something, it was down very low :( i cant afford a fine :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

it's knackered.1

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Well it is your lucky day.That camera is not working as it was vandalised:D:D.Ye ,it is a 80kph spot .

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭antz182

oh thank god for that...both of you are completly sure of that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Calm down,Believe Me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Think its been knackered for quite a while now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

are any of the speed cameras around town being used?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

are any of the speed cameras around town being used?

Hopefully plenty are.

OP. The low sun does not give anybody an excuse for speeding. If you don't know what speed you are doing you should take corrective action!:mad:

Advertisement