Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lupe Fiasco "Lasers"

Options
  • 02-05-2010 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

The one album im most looking forward to in the near future. One of the best MC's out there. Probably won't get as much hype as Game's R.E.D. album but looking forward to this way more.

This may or may not be the first single from it, unclear at the moment.

"You see I hood a lot, and yeah I nerd some
    Hood’s where the heart is, nerd’s where the words from
    Don’t represent either, because I merged them
    It's kids who wanna leave, and I encourage them
    Go out and see the world, never return from
    Yeah, you don’t come back, unless you learn some"

Flawless stuff. Really liking the video too. How many rappers would be driving a cardboard car in their video lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Corholio wrote: »
    The one album im most looking forward to in the near future. One of the best MC's out there. Probably won't get as much hype as Game's R.E.D. album but looking forward to this way more.

This may or may not be the first single from it, unclear at the moment.

"You see I hood a lot, and yeah I nerd some
    Hood’s where the heart is, nerd’s where the words from
    Don’t represent either, because I merged them
    It's kids who wanna leave, and I encourage them
    Go out and see the world, never return from
    Yeah, you don’t come back, unless you learn some"

Flawless stuff. Really liking the video too. How many rappers would be driving a cardboard car in their video lol

hook really lets that song down imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Nah the hook ain't bad, takes a while to get into the song though.

Lupe >>>>>>>>>> Game. I couldn't care less about R.E.D., this is what any real hip hop head worth his salt should be interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

That I'm Beamin song is woeful. Food & Liqour was a good debut but the Cool was so bad it has me fearing the worst about this one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

To be honest, i got bored listening to this. I like Lupe's 2 other albums but sometimes he's not strong enough to hold my attention for a full song.
    Corholio wrote: »
    How many rappers would be driving a cardboard car in their video lol

How about a cardboard cut-out of a rapper driving a minature car??

Advertisement