Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trantula issuse (baby mexican red knee)

Options
  • 01-05-2010 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

got a mexican red knee baby 3 weeks ago was tiny has grown a lot in th 3 weeks been feeding well no behavioural problems that i have seen

just had a look in at her there and her abdomen looks bald where as 3 weeks ago it was balck :confused: is she stressed some how and kicking hairs there is no crickets in with her to annoy her as she dives on them straight away

could this be due to a moult on the way even tho i only fed her two days ago or it this normal as she has grown quite fast it just doesnt look normal in my eyes but someone who has more knowledge of spiders might know what it is
    there is some hair there its more like the skin were it was once black has gone

if any one could shed some light on this id be grateful as i don't know what to be thinking have a chilian rose and haven seen this on her but she was bigger in size when i got her at Christmas so this is my first baby T

thanks in advance

Advertisement