Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's wrong with me?

Options
  • 01-05-2010 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Kind of a double issue:
    The first one is that,every time I meet a girl I fancy I get sort of obsessed[not in a strange/dangerous way] just that I think about them a lot and end up thinking of what it would be like if we were together,stuff we could do together etc. even before I've asked them out,is this even half normal? Or I should I be worried about this?I find it kind of strange that this happens every time[admittedly,I've only ever went out with a hand full of girls and had a really strong connection with all of them]. I mean I'm only 18,but this is somewhat worrying me in that I seem to get hung up on every girl that expresses half an interest in me.the latest incident is that I met a girl at a part and we ended up spending a few hours cuddling together on a couch by the end of it,nothing really happened and we seemed to get on pretty well,but I know she doesn't like me in the romantic sense[common friends have told me] and she's going away for the summer,I'm actually sad about this,I'm sad for a girl that I won't see for a few months that has almost no interest in me,this can't be normal to feel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Angus Og

I don't think there's anything strange about it. Maybe you're a bit too sensitive, some people are. You seem to know that already, or you wouldn't post your feelings here, so don't worry too much. You know where to draw the line, and your feelings will pass. What's wrong with caring? Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dont worry OP, at 18 thats pretty normal. As you get older, you'll find this starts to fade away....it did for me anyway.

Advertisement