Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow payment blocked

Options
  • 30-04-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    my account has been hacked and banned twice for 'powerlvling' which i did not get, after this happening my payment method for visa is blocked, i cant change my faction or update my account time, i cant email them because it requires the orginal CD key but i have been on wow for 3 years now so i cant find the damn thing>< any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Give them a ring from the number below, lines are closed now though so you'll have to wait till monday morning.

0044 800 931 0800

You can still send in a mail without the CD Key, you might be requested to send him a valid photo ID. Also you will need to know the answer to your secret question and answer. If it matches the name on the card you've been paying with then they might sort it out.

https://eu.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml?locale=en_gb

hope this helps

Advertisement