Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

benson and hedges smokers.

Options
  • 30-04-2010 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Someone just called to my door from benson and hedges They realesing a new type of cigarettes and gave me 40 to try out, A weird but wonderfull visit.

box is plain with no writing bar goverment warning and the code 61C :D

Not a whole lot different to benson gold,but ,much smoother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

fionntan g wrote: »
    Someone just called to my door from benson and hedges They realesing a new type of cigarettes and gave me 40 to try out, A weird but wonderfull visit.

:O i will give you 1 euro for one, 20 a day benson smoker here

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Wish somebody would come to my door offering 40 free smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

How did they know to go to your house?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

fionntan g wrote: »

Did they say when they are for sale - 20 a day B&H aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I love my benson, so did everyone I know but then one morning they all woke up and started smoking Marlboro lights like the rest of the world

Surprised to hear of people handing out fag samples on doorsteps considering the anti-smoking lobby in this country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,905 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Anthrax.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

koHd wrote: »
    Anthrax.
    Huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Havent heard of them doing this in years, i got free b&h of one of thoses door to door salesmen a few years back in wexford, wasnt even my house but they were literally giving out free packs of their new blends. Tasted pretty **** but free smokes is free smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭fionntan g

yeah smoked them all they were grand,i had to sign a concent form before taking them,as for the anthrax,it tasted good,much better when you dont have to pay for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

koHd wrote: »
    Anthrax.

Rock/Metal forum is this way:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=137.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

kinkstr wrote: »
    Havent heard of them doing this in years, i got free b&h of one of thoses door to door salesmen a few years back in wexford, wasnt even my house but they were literally giving out free packs of their new blends. Tasted pretty **** but free smokes is free smokes.

I got invited to a tasting session for Winfield when they launched some years back. Loads of us in a room smoking our brains out and all we had to do was fill out a short questionaire and we got 400 free smokes. Pity Winfield were crap though. I can only imagine what the PC brigade would make of such events now!!

Advertisement